Corporate Dining, Inc. has an ongoing commitment to continuing education in many aspects of onsite dining services.
Workshops are designed to be interactive experiences for administrators and liaisons of corporate, onsite dining services. Workshop topics have included:
- Best Practices for Onsite Dining Services Request for Proposals
Hosted by Capital One, McLean, VA
- How to Measure and Communicate the Performance of Your Services: Building the Dashboard!
Hosted by MetLife, New York, NY
- A Sustainable Commitment = Good Business
Hosted by Merrill Lynch, New York City
- The Dining Service Liaison of 2010
Hosted by Wachovia Corporation
- Benchmarking: The Process of Continuous Improvement
Hosted by Sprint, Overland Park, Kansas
Hosted by Goldman Sachs & Company, New York City
Hosted by The World Bank, Washington, DC
Hosted by Prudential, Iselin, New Jersey